Photo courtesy of marcir
Public rose garden Listing last updated on 20 Oct 2017.
+41 41 917 1325 [Information]
+41 41 917 1308 [Fax]
The main tower of the Heidegg Castle dates back to 1200, the chapel was built in 1600. The German chancellor Konrad Adenauer proposed during a vist in 1951, that a rose garden should be established on the site. In 1959 the Swiss Roselovers' Association (Gesellschaft Schweizer Rosenfreunde) was founded on Schloss Heidegg.